DegreeWorks is a degree audit tool that allows students and their advisors to view progress toward a degree based on the catalog year of a degree, major, concentration, or minor. It is available to graduate students and undergraduate students.*
DegreeWorks is available through my.uncc.edu (under Quick Links) or through Banner Self-Service under the Student Records link on the Student Services/Student Accounts tab.
Who can use DegreeWorks?
- The degree audit is available to students as well as to faculty/staff who have an advising role.
When can students view their audit?
- There is 24/7 access to the audit.
Why should students use DegreeWorks?
- DegreeWorks is a tool used by students in conjunction with advising to monitor academic progress.
- It not only shows a student’s degree requirements and progress toward degree, it provides:
- What-if audits to show how a change of major or minor could impact degree progress.
- Look-ahead audits to see how future courses would meet certain requirements.
- GPA calculators to see what is needed to achieve a desired GPA.
questions about DegreeWorks?
- Students - View Niner Central website
- Faculty/Advisors - Contact the Graduation Services area if you have questions about submitting exceptions (substitutions or waivers). Contact DegreeWorks if you need clarification of degree requirements or degree evaluation training.
DEGREE WORKS VIDEO
*Note: CAPP is still the degree evaluation tool for undergraduate students who have degree requirements in catalogs prior to 2014-15.